Nylon bags are really harmful for the environment, but you can use them creatively by recycling them to create a unique basket.
If you want to recycle your nylon bags, arrange following items:
- Plastic bags
Simple Instructions to Follow
- Collect nylon bags and cut off their handles and bottoms. Start cutting the remaining part in longitudinal direction and cut as many panels as needed.
- Twist the three to four strips together and to make your weaving work easy, you can tie it on the head of nail wire.
- Weave lots of strips to design an attractive basket. Tie all weaves together for a longer string and roll the plastic fiber weaving in a circle to design the basket.
- You can fasten the ends with needle and stack the plastic fiber on each other. Carefully stitch out the entire blockage and twist the fiber weaving to the full height.
- After completing your work, fasten all the edges with thread and needle. An attractive basket is ready for you to store various items.
It is an easy way to create as many baskets as you can by recycling the nylon bags. In this way, you will not only reduce the environmental pollution, but also get additional storage space.