Words of affirmation speak the language of love and they depict real love and harmony for each other. It helps to build self confidence, inner strength and higher self esteem. This article will help you to explore the true sense of love. We will teach you how to make an affirmation box. This special box is an alligator affirmation box. Inside its belly are loving and empowering words that can take you to another world of peace and harmony.
You will need
- Tissue box
- Paper egg carton
- Paper towel tubes
- Green paint
- Sponge brushes
- Hot glue
- Google eyes
- Every piece will be constructed separately and then will be assemble at the end.
- Make the tail and back of the alligator by using paper towel tubes, long tissue box, take out container, egg cartons.
- Paint the egg carton and other things with acrylic green paint.
- Once the egg carton dries, cut it into pieces and adhere them with the help hot of glue.
- Now construct the legs by cutting the paper towel rolls in half.
- Add the toes by using the paper towel.
- Cut mini triangles in a lighter shade of green to give a contrast to the alligator.
- Use red felt for tongue, white for the teeth and Google eyes.
- Cut the scales and construct the body.
- Assemble all the pieces and join them with glues.
- Add face and head to the body.