If you have extra coffee paper filters, you can easily make beautiful flowers out of them. This is a very unique idea and I hope that you would like it.
- Coffee filters (4 per flower)
- Small rubber bands or small hair bands
- Wooden skewer or dowel
- Old book pages
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
You can find many tutorials on this but this is the easiest one.
- If you want to make white flowers keep the paper coffee filter as it is.
- You can also make colorful flowers. For this you need to die them.
- Pinch the centre of one coffee filter and bunch them upward.
- Similarly pinch the other paper coffee filters keeping the first one in the centre.
- Repeat the step until four layers have been made. Tape the lower end to make the stem of the flower.
- Take the old pages and cut several flower petals from them.
- Attach these flowers to the coffee filter flower.
- Similarly make other flowers with petals and arrange them into the vase.
- Place it on the dining table or over the top of book shelf
It will add beauty to your room. I hope that this tutorial will help you as it is very simple and you can complete it in a very short time. Try this at home and use your artistic mind for décor.